Why Register as a Parishioner?
A Catholic parish is the single most important part of our Catholic Church. This is where we continue the mission of Jesus Christ. This is where we publicly express our faith, joining together with others to give witness of our communion with God and with one another.
Below, are many good reasons why registration is important and valuable for us:
- A sense of belonging and identity in a parish community.
- Provides the parish community with a way to welcome you.
- In times of joy and in times of struggle, it is comforting to have the support of a faith family.
- Gives the chance for you and for your family to be counted and heard in the parish.
- Gives the parish a way to connect with you.
Please call the parish or visit our website (www.stpatshub.org) or pick up a registration form at the welcome table in the front of the church. With God’s grace, may we continue to be a parish on the move in our service to Jesus Christ and Mother Church.
God bless you, Deacon John Bartos, Jr.