The stewardship way of life is for everyone, even those who are young. The school year is at the half way point and it is a great time to reflect on how a student is called to live out a life of stewardship.
- God has given you the gift of intellect and it should be used wisely. Be the best student you can be each and every day.
- The work you do in the class is your unique gift to God.
- Don’t waste the gift of time. Time is one of the greatest gifts that God gives to you.
- Be grateful for the chance to be in school. Many children around the world will never have this opportunity.
- Hold yourself accountable. Do not fall into the temptation of slacking off. Run hard to the finish line.
- Begin each school day with a prayer. Allow God to walk with you through your day.
- Attend Mass weekly.
May the remainder of your school year be blessed and always keep God foremost in your life.