The St. Patrick Parish Pastoral Council will foster the development of our parish community to further the Kingdom through prayerful communication, cooperation, education and example. This council is composed of ex-offcio, appointed and discerned members and is consultative and advisory to the Pastor. The responsibilities of the council members include:
- To advise the Pastor on parish planning for the spiritual development of our Church.
- To listen to the many needs of our parish community to develop a vision.
- To give all parishioners a voice in various aspects of parish life.
- To help our members understand the mission of our parish and to fulfill their baptismal call.
- To gather ideas in order to create a pastoral plan.
For more information on this ministry please contact: